View Resources for
About The Site Content Organizer
The content organiser is a fellow member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan an started his career as a partner at Yousuf Adil, Chartered Accountants (previously Deloitte member firm). During tenure, established and headed the Corporate Affairs / Management Consultancy division of the firm.
He has rich experience of the following:
- Public floatation of around 60 companies during the span of around six years from 1986 to 1992.
- Incorporation of companies under the Companies Ordinance, 1984 including the specialized companies under the NBFC rules, Insurance Companies, Banking Companies and Modarabas.
- Mergers, acquisitions, and re-organisations.
- Preparation of feasibility studies of new projects and BMRs.
- Computerization of the operations and the accounting and finance functions.
- Revival of sick industries
- Advice on corporate, accounting and taxation issues and issues relating to information technology.
- Internal audits
- Use of computer assisted audit techniques and generalized audit software.
In 1995 established his own chartered accountancy firm. The firm at present has nine partners with offices in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad and Peshawar.